Datos personales

Mi foto
...........no vienen al caso.....

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

ANAESTHETIC


This world's an apple
And sins are opening their mouths
I'm always pregnant
Of ideas, thoughts inside my head
It makes my dying birds shiver
There are no windows to let them fly away
I'll drown our memories and my bitter pain
To pretend I'm not in love today...

I hide...
My hysterical cries
Want my swollen eyes
To turn blind
I need...
To kill my feelings
Anaesthetic liquor
To make my dreams eternal

I still remember that one-faced moon
I thought I got to see the secret face too
Chocolate was melting on your lips
Why were you lying all of those weeks?
There, on the stairs, your hand drying my tears
Each kiss they give you is like a stab for me
Electric shock, running through my veins
Cables, water, straight to brain...

You're so vain...
But if you could only get the meaning of these words, you'd understand...
'Cause you don't know what it's like to love and hate someone at the same time...
I try to forget you, but everytime I dream, I dream of you...
So it's pointless, it's an eternal torture and I'm not strong enough...

I hide...
I need...

Dream in blood red
Can't wake up, 'cause I'm dead

No hay comentarios: